Stay out of this
In reply to John M Roberts, Nov 6, 2012

John M Roberts wrote:

Rick Knepper wrote:

xrdbear wrote:

Rick Knepper wrote:

RomanJohnston wrote:

Rick Knepper wrote:

Then post your newbie-ass BS on the crop forum where folks need the validation even if it is false. What do you [possible hope to gain from such a ridiculous comparison?

What do you hope to gain by being so unnecessarily rude?

-- hide signature --

Brian
Fine Art Print sales of the Isle of Skye at:
http://www.eyeofskye.co.uk/

I was trying to be helpful in my first post because he does not appear to know the first thing about digital imaging and maybe you do not either. But was his repsonse to my initial post not belligerent and rude to begin with?

Here's his response (which you conveniently chose to omit):

"Oh please...I got a shot of the entire falls in my D300 as well. This is just the one I processed. This is not about crop...its about quality...any lens can be bought for either system to get the desired results."

This entire paragraph is a ridiculous statement which he will quietly distance himself from over time.

What I hope to gain? that he will think twice next time about posting a smart-ass response to me or anyone else who is trying to help him.

-- hide signature --

Rick Knepper, photographer, non-professional, shooting for pleasure, check my profile for gear list and philosophy.

Rick, "Oh Please..." can hardly be taken as belligerent. It had some attitude I will admit but nothing near to your attack response which surprises me especially that it came from a computer consultant. Why couldn't you maintain some professional composure as you most certainly would for your clients?

Now to say Roman appears not to know the first thing about digital imaging from his post is such a stretch. And if he or even I don't, so what? His statement was made to a specific criteria. Who needs to be a mastermind at digital imaging to understand his point. His product which I and many others admire does speak for itself. I checked your profile and found little to represent your capabilities and even if you had great images to share, your conduct would still not be warranted.

Why are you going on about this? What is your emotional need here?

The OP's tone was dismissive when my intent was to help. I do not like my hand being bit. I will not put up with it from anyone including the likes of you.

By the way, what was the original point? I'd like to see it stated in your own words.

-- hide signature --

Rick Knepper, photographer, non-professional, shooting for pleasure, check my profile for gear list and philosophy.

Rick Knepper's gear list:Rick Knepper's gear list
Nikon D3X Nikon D800E Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 6D Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow