D3x verses D800

Started Nov 6, 2012 | Questions thread
cyclop20
New MemberPosts: 20
Like?
Re: D800 is a better camera
In reply to sylvain denis, Nov 6, 2012

sylvain denis wrote:

Thanks this is great info, I am getting people tha are saying different but the more I am getting the better.

what you said make sense, only one thing I really hate on th. D800 is the battery system the door feels so flimsy

and the battery does not last long and hate to have 2 battery one for the camera sand the other for the vertical ggrip but my main point is high ISO and image quality from better dynamic range.

the battery of D800 might last for 1000-1200 shots depends on weather, or the frequently you review the picture shots, if you do a whole day wedding shoot, from morning till midnight, it should need another half piece of fresh battery to finish your job, while for vacation just charge it every night. ^^ just my little opinion ...

for the same battery that use inside D7000 it seems work forever, I remember the day I shoot Formula One race day, after 1500 shots the battery remain 60% charge, I have no idea when the battery will die. New technology is somehow terrible.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow