Started Oct 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
JCP_76
Forum MemberPosts: 82
Like?
Re: Amazon's X-E1 available date has become vague
In reply to Signalz1123, Nov 6, 2012

Signalz1123 wrote:

rsk1 wrote:

My silver kit w/ 18-55 mm delivery date has slipped considerately.

We're writing about the order you placed on September 06, 2012. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship the item(s) as soon as we expected and need to provide you with a new estimate of when the item(s) may be delivered:

"Fujifilm X-E1 16.3MP Compact System Digital Camera with 2.8-Inch LCD- Kit with 18-55mm Lens (Silver)"

New Delivery Estimate: November 15, 2012 - December 14, 2012

I knew I smelled a delay when the "one to 2 months" appeared a few days ago on the main listing. Amazon usually only sends delay notices when the your original delivery estimate has past, so I'm sure all who had those October delivery dates will get the same delay notice in the next few days. If it's a hold up with Fuji we'll be lucky if anyone has their kit zoom by Christmas.

My order  for the zoom was supposed to arrive today (not that I really thought it would).

Amazon have just updated me with

We regret to inform you that the following items have been delayed as we are still awaiting stock from our suppliers : 

"Fujifilm XF18-55mm Lens"
   Estimated arrival date: December 15 2012 - December 14 2012
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow