Donkey914
Forum MemberPosts: 59
Like?
Re: G5?
In reply to GuardianFlash, Nov 6, 2012

GuardianFlash wrote:

MichaelKJ wrote:

GuardianFlash wrote:

I have been waiting for the E-PM2. Still at least 3 more weeks until my Futureshop(here in Canada) have it in stock for sale(have a Futureshop gift card). A certain Futureshop is having a grand opening sale for this weekend only. They have the Nikon D5100 with kit lens for only $479. I don't know if I should wait for the E-PM2(which will be $599), or just pull the trigger and get the Nikon D5100 for $479.I know the E-PM2 have a sensor that performs well at high ISO, but are cropped DSLRs still that much better?

If you want a similarly priced camera with a viewfinder, I suggest you take a look at the Panasonic G5.

Thx for the suggestion, but I've decided that I want a more compact system that could fit in my jacket pocket when equipped with a pancake lens. Just wish next year's E-PL6 will have a viewfinder. I think the Nikon V1 is perfect look and size(can't say the same for the V2).

If you can hold off a little longer, the rumored E-P5 may contain a viewfinder. I expect it'll be announced at CES in January.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow