Started Nov 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ldrider
Regular MemberPosts: 217Gear list
Like?
Still waiting for Olympus Rebates
Nov 6, 2012

I purchased an OMD E-M5 w/ 14-42mm and a 45mm lens during the August Olympus rebate program. My USPS delivery receipt indicates that the Olympus Rebate program received my completed paper work on Sept 7, 2012.

I also purchased a 40-150mm lens at the same time I purchased the E-M5 and 45mm lens, and I did received the $100 rebate for that purchase on Oct. 25, 2012. Two separate rebates submitted.

Still haven't received the $150 Visa card that Olympus promised. Anyone else having issues with the Olympus rebate program?

Olympus say that they are researching the tracking info on my rebate. Olympus is using a VISA card so don't waste time research the tracking info just don't allow the activation of the card that they claim that they sent and send me the $150 that is due me.

I hate rebate programs. Just discout the product at the point of sale.

ldrider's gear list:ldrider's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Sony Alpha 7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS +3 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow