Started Nov 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
Highlander77
Regular MemberPosts: 121Gear list
Like?
Re: My X-E1...evening snap shots
In reply to dnercesian, Nov 6, 2012

dnercesian wrote:

Highlander77 wrote:

Another neighbor here! Nice pics. Shooting with D700 now but seriously considering X-E1 for neighborhood walks like this.

I only have my XP1 right now since I ordered the XE1 kit and who knows when that will be here, but if you ever want to check one beyond just in the store, shoot me a PM.

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinion/s and/or suggestion/s of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

Thanks! My cousin also has the XP1, and I've handled it quite a bit. My ONLY hesitation comes when I try to take a photo of my active 3 year old.

Highlander77's gear list:Highlander77's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon AF Nikkor 105mm f/2D DC Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow