Romney for President! Thumbs up or down?

Started Nov 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
lanef
Forum ProPosts: 10,317
Like?
Re: 13 thumbs up, 0 thumbs down. Romney is popular here.
In reply to Henry Schobin, Nov 5, 2012

Henry Schobin wrote:

lanef wrote:

aus4ever wrote:

lanef wrote:

Henry Schobin wrote:

lanef wrote:

RobertSigmund wrote:

smallcams wrote:

Good poll Henry!

This is the right wing understanding of democracy! Pinochet style!

In a way, I feel sorry for them, they will all drift in a severe deep depression in two days when their Mad Bishop bite the dust.

Two days?! Today is SATURDAY you twit, the election is TUESDAY.

Today we are Sunday in Australia you ignoramus.

We are always ahead of the rest of the world except our neighbour New Zealand,

I forgive Schobin for his geography ignorance; I am not surprised coming from the right wing supporters of people like Sarah Palin, their view of the world is quite primitive and they suffer from a severe isolationist syndrome. He has no idea that we are 12hour in front when they are in summertime and could be 13 now.

You should forgive yourself for being so stupid to think our election runs on your calendar.

Don’t be so quick  Schobin!  When we were having this discussion, on my positioning we were on Sunday when you were still on Saturday. So from my positioning on that day, we were 2 days away from the US elections. But as the results would be official in the evening of your Tuesday, we would be already on Wednesday. So from my positioning at that time we were two days away to the elections but three days to the official results. Anyway, my advice to you, go and buy a few handkerchief boxes, you will badly need them on your Tuesday night (our Wednesday morning).

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
lolNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow