"I’ll Invest In 100 New Jobs – If Romney Wins"

Started Nov 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
GregMueller
Regular MemberPosts: 109
Like?
Re: "I’ll Invest In 100 New Jobs – If Romney Wins"
In reply to Princess Leia, Nov 5, 2012

Princess Leia wrote:

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2012/11/04/small-business-owner-ill-invest-in-100-new-jobs-if-romney-wins/

I am sure many small businesses all over the nation are thinking the same thing. The state of the economy will get a boost big time when Romney becomes the new president of this greatest country in the world.

So don't forget to vote for Romney tomorrow if you love this country and want a brighter future!

As a fellow business owner I agree. I ran my business and employed people for 30 years and am now retired and I know from first hand experience that no business person in their right mind would gamble on obama. I think you will see a flood of business investment once he is gone. Hopefully he will be replaced by Romney who understands economics and business practice tomorrow. If not it will be more of the same for the next 4 years.

Obviously there are very few that understand anything about business on this forum.

-- hide signature --

......another Greg

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Huh?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow