Started Nov 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
pops
Senior MemberPosts: 1,180Gear list
Like?
Apple TV and iPad 2
Nov 5, 2012

Hi all,                                                                                                                              I am brand new to Apple products and seldom use my gals iPad 2 however however I bought Apple TV when I purchased my MacBook Pro Retina Display and finally decided to hook them up.   The MacBook Pro set up was easy and is running fine but I can not get the iPad 2 to function properly as I am only able to use it on my photos. I can not figure out how to get the ICON asked for anywhere but in my photos where it appears in the top right corner of photos and list Apple TV and iPad. Googling I have found the I should have a window opening up saying AIRPLAY and underlying that iPad, Apple TV, Mirroring ( on & off ) and family room, Apple TV. I get no such widow and no matter how many times I try I can not find a HOME Button on my screen.

Instructions tell me to:

• Swipe your recently used apps twice from left to right until you see the AirPlay icon icon.
  • Tap the AirPlay icon icon to display a list of available AirPlay devices.
  • How do I do this right?
  • Pops
 pops's gear list:pops's gear list
Canon EOS M Canon EOS 100D
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow