Started Nov 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
This thread is locked.
Guy Parsons
Forum ProPosts: 19,438Gear list
Recently deleted thread
Nov 5, 2012

Halfway though replying the thread was marked a deleted, so I wish to reply to Tedolf as my reply is relevant to what is happening in this forum.

............................................................................................

tedolf wrote:  Also, there is an old rumor that some of the moderators have been selected from our own!

Absolutely. I was offered a moderator job but declined because at the time family health problems meant my time was being consumed a bit and I would not be available most of the time. If offered again I would refuse again but this time because the quality of the forum has declined so much lately and has largely lost its way.

Unknown what the policy is but in my case I would have told people I was a moderator and would make public reasons for bans, deletions etc.

Maybe I would be more upfront as I am one who uses their real name on the Internet and do not hide behind some pseudonym. The "I like to be anonymous" factor of the Internet causes about 99.99% of the problems of the Internet.

Look..........I gotta go........I hear footsteps! Tedolph

Hell, I think I can hear them too here in Oz. They must have big boots.

Regards....... Guy

Guy Parsons's gear list:Guy Parsons's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus PEN E-P5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 +17 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow