SX50 - Struggling between absurdities

Started Nov 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
Ken53
Senior MemberPosts: 1,543
Like?
Re: Absurdity, or just not to your liking?
In reply to Augustin Man, Nov 5, 2012

Augustin Man wrote:

Ken53 wrote:

Canon doesn’t have the SX5/40 tuned for your special unique way of taking pictures in the dark. Keep in mind it does take low light images, but just not by the process that you’re comfortable with.

You are calling this a “problem”, “an ugly drawback”, and an “absurdity”.

You can post what makes you feel good. If that is unjustly bashing Canon, then go to it, but expect some of us to disagree.

Ken

" Keep in mind it does take low light images, but just not by the process that you’re comfortable with." Excellent! I'm only a hobbyist fascinated by the super-zooms, so please give me the appropriate settings for my examples.

Thank you very much,

Augustin

P.S. "Bashing" NOT Canon, Nikon or other brands, but "bashing" ALL brands (Canon and Nikon afaik) that choose to implement such a "facility" (that's better for you?); and by the way, I don't like Panny because of their not so good JPEGs, but that's and option ("de gustibus"), not a "facility". But of course you'll save me any further trouble by giving me the "good" settings (but why aren't they in the manual?).

You already posted some.

You just need to steady the camera for the longer duration.

Ken

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow