Started Nov 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MJL55
Forum MemberPosts: 54Gear list
Like?
LX7 - first impression - first images
Nov 5, 2012

I just received my LX7 this weekend and went out to shoot a few pictures. First impression is that the sharpness of the lens simply blows me away, it is so crisp and clear.

I love the many control options. I've put the advanced users manual on my Kindle Fire and I am working through experimenting with the many controls.

In the hand it feels great, very comfortable and natural to hold and use. I've added the LVF2 and it really makes shooting in all kinds of light no problem and the view finder displays all the information in a way that is really easy to use.

Below is a selection of some of my first few images. They are SOOC except for some very minor cropping. To me they are very sharp, I probably will customize the settings to add a bit of saturation by default in the future. I

f anyone else using the LX7 has some custom settings they use and want to share I would love the input.

Bear River Mountains - Sunset Cache Valley UT

Wasatch Mountain Range - Sunset Cache Valley UT

Macro image about 3cm from the lens

Wellsville Mountains Sunset Cache Valley UT - I noticed the lens flare but liked the effect.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow