Who and why do you buy a camera before they have been out for a couple of months

Started Nov 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
Dustinash
Contributing MemberPosts: 592
Like?
Re: Who and why do you buy a camera before they have been out for a couple of months
In reply to jydurocher, Nov 5, 2012

jydurocher wrote:

I've always wonder who buys any piece of techonology in the fist couple of weeks after their release?

Apart for the 'I've had it first' syndrome, best discussed on psychological forums, what urges intelligent people to buy them before the bugs and problems have been figured out by others?

For me its because I always want to step up my game and by the time a new technology cycle comes around I am generally sick to death of the limits of my last tech.  Do those few extra stops of dynamic range make a difference?  Heck ya!

Currently Sony released the a99.. what made me buy it?  The fact that it is a beautiful peice of engineering and there has never been a camera made that  has the level of quality this camera has.  I couldnt have been happier with my choice!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow