Started Nov 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
RjM76
Forum MemberPosts: 69
Like?
Re: cruise
In reply to math guy, Nov 5, 2012

math guy wrote:

RjM76 wrote:

A few examples from a cruise I took back in July. All but the last two are from Cozumel, Mexico. The last two are from Grand Cayman. All were shot RAW and converted to JPEG in Photoshop Elements 10. Only things like contrast and highlights were adjusted, but not the colors. Left those alone.

Looks like you took a similar cruise to the one I took last fall. But the weather was too poor for us to tender at Grand Caymen , so we ended up only visiting Cozumel.

-- hide signature --

-- Joe S.
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/josephschmitt

That sucks man.  I usually go during Spring Break, but sometimes will catch one mid to late summer.  I try to avoid going later in the year do to weather issues...don't like the idea of a random hurricane popping up lol.  Think I've only been on one where it rained the whole time.  Nothing that kept us from tendering but, definitely ruined our plans to go parasailing...

Sorry for the thread hijack

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow