Software instead of tilt-shift lens?

Started Nov 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
nicolas guilbert
Regular MemberPosts: 168Gear list
Photoshop Transform tool
In reply to Sellwood, Nov 5, 2012

I used to use the skew tool for this kind of operations in photoshop. As far as i can remember on old versions, maybe PS6, you could select a corner point and move it by small increments with the arrow keys. This was very helpful for that kind of corrections. I don't seem to be able to do this anymore on the new versions of photoshop. Anyone know if i am wrong ?

Sorry if you think i post this on the wrong forum, but i thought it comply with the topic.

 nicolas guilbert's gear list:nicolas guilbert's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark II Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow