Nikon P310 or P510 high speed movie of golf swing.

Started Nov 5, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mortennl
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Nikon P310 or P510 high speed movie of golf swing.
Nov 5, 2012

Hi.

I am considering buying a Nikon P310 alternative a P510 for filming golf swings videos. However, I am not sure if the camera can do the job. Firstly, 120FPS is perhaps to few to get a good enough view of the swing. Secondly, it must be possible to adjust the shutter speed, preferable setting the dial to P (shutter priority) and setting the shutter speed at 1/2000 or more. The short shutter speed is needed to get a very clear picture of the club head at impact with the ball with as little blur as possible.

So the question is if anybody have any experience filming golf swings with any of these cameras and perhaps have a video of a golf swing filmed with any of these cameras. Furthermore, I know that Casio in the past has have cameras that was very good for filming golf swings fx. FH100, but as they are not in production any more I do not interested in any of these models, but perhaps someone know a good alternative to the Casio FH100?

Kind regards,
Morten

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Casio Exilim EX-FH100 Nikon Coolpix P310 Nikon Coolpix P510
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow