K30 v NX10 my findings

Started Nov 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
Ian Leach
Senior MemberPosts: 1,112
Like?
Re: Apologies: I buy them, not sell them
In reply to axlotl, Nov 5, 2012

axlotl wrote:

My apologies to Samsung Forum members if I gave the impression of wanting to "sell" M43. I have been duly castigated by mescalamba. It was clearly not a good idea for me to say anything positive about Brand P on Forum S. I promise I will not do that again. Actually I don't sell or market any kind of camera equipment at all. The reason for my post was that I have been through much the same camera buying decision making process as Ian and have found M43 to be a viable solution to most of my needs at the present time and certainly worth a look for anyone in a similar situation. That could change, we shall see. The best camera is the one in my hand when a photo op appears.

You were only sharing your views, which is fine. I didn’t think your post was someone getting up to mischief. You just need to bear in mind that some people like to be very polite in their replies and some are a bit more forthright, it’s just people with different personalities coming together. I only don’t like it if someone is being rude just to upset others.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow