Like?
Re: Why this crazy footer?
In reply to Robert A, Nov 5, 2012

Robert A wrote:

??? Why the footer?

-- hide signature --

Robert A
Canon 5D

A while back a couple trolls/self proclaimed Fuji police fanboys were bugging the heck out of me and trying to interpret what I was saying as totally incorrect based on the fact that I was speaking for everyone. I assumed that people would have the common intelligence to not require me to say, "in my opinion" at the end of every sentence.

The truth was that they didn't like what I had to say and were conducting their own reductio ad absurdum in order to refute what was clearly just my opinion on an issue. Anyhow, for the dolts amongst us, my signature contains that longwinded disclaimer in the hopes that I may not have to deal with that again, although they have proven their commitment to idiocy by continuing to find new and equally mentally challenged ways to troll.

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinion/s and/or suggestion/s of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow