E1 and Epl1 on check...with some good lenses

Started Nov 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
viorel
Contributing MemberPosts: 931
Like?
Re: E1 and Epl1 on check...with some good lenses
In reply to Roger Engelken, Nov 4, 2012

Roger Engelken wrote:

I am nearly always impressed when one of our E-1 users share some of their shots with that venerable camera on this site. Yours are no exception. That have a very natural look and feel to them, something I've seen time and time again with the E-1. As a user of four thirds only, I cannot comment with conviction on how the micro system feels and works in comparison, but looking at your shots, the E-1 does do a quite respectable job of it. Thank you for sharing these, especially in comparison.

-- hide signature --

E-5 and E-620
7-14, 9-18, 11-22, 12-60, 14-42, 14-45, 17.5-45, 18-180, 25, 35, 40-150, 50, 50-200, 70-300

Thank you very much Roger, I appreciate your comments. Just to say that m4/3 is not that good as 4/3 system in terms of "feel and work" but is more convenient for travel. The new cameras have good IQ. Now to E1 sensor/processing I think few people realized at that time how good this sensor is. Sure, not that good in high iso department as current sensors (especially Sony sensor). As others said, an E1 form factor with OMD sensor and IS would be the perfect replacement. By then, it is still ticking...:)

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow