End of season slideshow video

Started Nov 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
DWEverett
Contributing MemberPosts: 563Gear list
Like?
Re: End of season slideshow video
In reply to rolette, Nov 4, 2012

rolette wrote:

I've been asked to pull together the slideshow videos for the end-of-season volleyball banquet at my daughter's high school. Videos aren't exactly my area of expertise, so I'm hoping to get some feedback on them - good, bad or ugly.

2012 Rock Volleyball: Varsity

2012 Rock Volleyball: Junior Varsity

2012 Rock Volleyball: Freshman

I only shot a couple of freshman matches, so a lot less material to work with on their video.

It's amazing how much time it takes to find music that the girls like with the right tempo and appropriate lyrics. Thank goodness for Spotify!

Jay

The appropriate lyrics can definately be one of the more difficult pieces.  I think the videos look great.  I've had to do it a couple of times and had no idea what I was doing.   Took me forever and didn't come out as nice as yours.  Of course, it doesn't hurt that you have some really nice pictures to work with.

DWEverett's gear list:DWEverett's gear list
Nikon D700 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow