Started Nov 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
sderdiarian
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,199Gear list
Like?
Change the forum name to Olympus DSLR Talk
Nov 4, 2012

I think that's what it was called before "the change". I now find myself stumbling into the wrong forum since I frequent both "Olympus Four Thirds Talk" and "Micro Four Thirds Talk." Last I knew the only Olympus four thirds cameras were DSLR's, so why the change?

Could be worse, Nikon D90/D7000 users now find themselves in the "Nikon Consumer DX SLR" forum, having to buy a D300 to break into the exclusively named "Nikon Pro DX SLR" club. This while their arch-rivals still have the simple and accurate "Canon Rebel Talk" and "Canon EOS 7D/10D-60D" forum titles.

Makes me realize Andy Westlake had things nailed down pretty elegantly.

Mini-rant over, and if I have the old forum name wrong, in the inimitable words of the late Gilda Radner, "never mind"  ;-).

-- hide signature --

Sailin' Steve

sderdiarian's gear list:sderdiarian's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II
Canon EOS 7D Nikon D300 Nikon D90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow