Started Nov 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Vaughn T.Winfree
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,999Gear list
Like?
Need Software Advice on Video Editing for GoPro Hero2
Nov 4, 2012

Hoping anyone can put me in the right direction. I have video editing software that works for my Sony NEX-7, but that software does not recognize any other devices like my GoPro Hero 2 that I use on bike rides with our bicycle club... The clips can be long and I want to be able to take snap shots from the video as well as edit short clips out of the longer clips... I may have a 10 minute clip and only want to use one minute of that for that particular file.

What do you guys recommend? That about it... Snap shots vreated from a HD video clip and to create shorter clips from long clips and creating my own start and stop points on that file.

Suggestions from free to software for a fee?

-- hide signature --

Vaughn T. Winfree
These are not the Droids you are looking for~~
'See what the camera see's. Let the lens interpret what can be. Capture a moment in time telling a story.'--Vaughn T. Winfree

Vaughn T.Winfree's gear list:Vaughn T.Winfree's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11 Canon PowerShot S100 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN
Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow