X-E1 & X-Pro1 Dynamic Range

Started Nov 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
noyo
Contributing MemberPosts: 681Gear list
Like?
Re: X-E1 & X-Pro1 Dynamic Range
In reply to Photozopia, Nov 4, 2012

Photozopia wrote:

i wouldn't take much notice of (non-original, resized) images uploaded to the web - as in DPR forums or galleries. It's anyone's guess as to what user or software changes have been applied to uploaded files.

I agree with you to a certain extent. There is indeed no way to tell how these images were processed but can they all be so bad with few decent ones (with respect to DR)?

Having been on the dpreview forums since the year 2000 my purchasing decisions have indeed been influenced, for or against, both by the reviews and by the user images posted. I have observed and been wowed (or not) by experienced and inexperienced users and can generally make a judgement call. Right now my expectations for these cameras are not being fulfilled by real users. Maybe I'm expecting too much.

-- hide signature --

Norman Young
www.noyo.eu

noyo's gear list:noyo's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Fujifilm X-M1 Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 EX DG Aspherical HSM Fujifilm XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow