What's all this about Ken Rockwell?

Started Nov 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
MichaelIsGreat4
Forum MemberPosts: 63
Like?
Those who claim that Rockwell is an idiot when he is an engineer with ...
In reply to russbarnes, Nov 4, 2012

a few patents at his name, they should look at themselves first and see if they are not the idiot they claim Ken Rockwell is!!!

Yes, Ken Rockwell is sometimes sarcastic and so what's the big deal about teasing or joking a little bit by making purposefully sometimes teasing statements just to stir the pot of the few idiots like (...) who get upset for nothing!! LOL!!

More, Ken Rockwell puts a very clear warning on his site on the About link:

This website is my way of giving back to our community. It is a work of fiction, entirely the product of my own imagination. This website is my personal opinion. To use words of Ansel Adams on page 193 of his autobiograhy, this site is my "aggressive personal opinion," and not a "logical presentation of fact."

Again, what not to like about Ken Rockwell?

Ken Rockwell is a great father, an engineer who knows what he talks about, and an enthusiastic photographer!!

If Ken Rockwell was simply a great father, it would be amply sufficient for me to win my respect of him but he is also an enthusiastic photographer. What on earth do you want more from Ken Rockwell? He already gives you free and good information on photography!!!

Honestly, those who systematically complain about Ken Rockwell when he has the same interest than you have in photography and he gives you free information on photography, they are either envious of him or plain stupid!!

More, who forces you to visit Ken Rockwell's site at http://www.kenrockwell.com/ if you do not want to!!!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow