BENRO C2580T vs gitzo GT2541

Started Nov 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
twan
Senior MemberPosts: 2,179Gear list
Like?
Re: BENRO C2580T vs gitzo GT2541
In reply to mosswings, Nov 4, 2012

Thanks for the comments and yes, you are right that I've been doubting for a period.

Why.. well, I'm not somebody who buys something in an impuls. Maybe I doubts to much, that true but I can spend my money only once. I'm also not a professional but even though, I don't want to buy something which in the outdoors doesn't give me the results I expect. Even when something costs me only 10 euro's, if it seems not to work for me, I regret buying it.

Second, I don't have a lot of experience with using tripods so probably I don't know what I miss. If I was a tripod user for years and it would broke, I've allready bought one new.

I'm indead looking at tripods for some time but not on a a daily base. That would be terrible. The idea of buying one comes up, I consider, don't deside and then the idea flushes away for weeks, months and then it returns...

A shop in my area doesn't sell Markins heads but has benro tripods. I think, I buy the Q10 first and go with it the this shop and test is on the Benro. If I like it, I save 300 euro and buy one, if not, I go the gitzo route.... Would that make sence? Probable it will

But unfortunately my laptop died yesterday..... It from 2006 so end of life.

twan's gear list:twan's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow