Started Nov 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
penkala
New MemberPosts: 7
Like?
Some of the FZ200 photos
Nov 4, 2012

Hello everyone and let me join you actively in this forum. I have been reading you for quite some time, following your advices on FZ200 and learning from it. Today is exactly one month since I bought my own FZ200 camera and I have to say my experience with it resembles that of many of you in this forum. At first I was quite disappointed with the photos I was getting from it. But soon I started visiting this forum and realised FZ200 is not an ordinary point and shoot camera. Previous to FZ200 I owned Fujifilm Finepix S5000 and was shooting mostly in P mode so I guess I was expecting it would be enough with FZ200. So wrong. The camera has quite a potential beyond the P mode and I soon started changing it with A or S mode, even M mode depending on the situation. I learn more and more everytime I take it out with me and. I also visit forum every day, but haven't had the courage to post anything yet. So, let me post a couple of images taken with my FZ200 during these first 30 days with it. There are some more in the gallery. Most of them are slightly PP-ed in regard to saturation or NR. So what you guys think? Hit me.

From the ZOO.

Taken from the camera's Burst Mode. I was standing with my hands up and my eye ond the viewfinder for 15 minutes waiting for the swan to spread his wings. It was morning and he was warming up in the sun.

Nikon Coolpix S500 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow