Romney for President! Thumbs up or down?

Started Nov 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
coastcontact
Regular MemberPosts: 488Gear list
Like?
Re: Romney for President! Thumbs down
In reply to Henry Schobin, Nov 4, 2012

If All Else Fails Use Fear

I find this truly depressing.  Mitt Romney has resorted to fear to obtain a win.  It’s not a new idea

The NRA has successfully used fear to promote a high level of gun sales during the past four years.  That organization has warned its members that Obama has plans to stop all gun sales and confiscate your guns.  The reality is there has not been any gun legislation suggested by the administration.  No new controls were suggested after the Gabrielle Giffords shooting nor any other shooting.

The Huffington Post reported “Mitt Romney's campaign, in a last-minute robocall, warns voters on a robocall that President Barack Obama is hostile to the Christian faith.”

If that isn’t enough AP reports tonight “Mitt Romney warned Friday that re-electing his Democratic opponent would threaten another government shutdown and national default      .” This was part of his presentation in front of more than 18,000 people in suburbanCincinnati.

So my question is if elected president will he use fear to obtain congressional support for the things he wants?  You know, things like war withIran, an extra $2 trillion dollars for the defense budget, the tax cuts he wants, and the reason we should not give any attention to global warming.

He has made it easier for me to cast my ballot for Barack Obama.

Don

My blog: http://coastcontact.wordpress.com/

-- hide signature --

Coastcontact

coastcontact's gear list:coastcontact's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
lolNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow