Started Nov 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
KG2002
Regular MemberPosts: 332
Like?
D800 in Canada - went though 4 units before found a good one
Nov 4, 2012

Just to report that good working D800s do come to Canada once in a while after all. I almost gave up when I had to go through 3 unit all with the same Left AF issue. Old batch, new batch - didn't matter. Finally found a unit with 50076xx S/N which works great. I did see people reporting here same S/N as defective so I suppose the batch is irrelevant or S/N is not representing when the unit was manufactured.

Interesting fact - my local dealer has contacted Nikon after I returned 3 units and as expected Nikon was in denial the issue exists. Nikon also has directed my dealer not to exchange cameras any longer but rather to send to Nikon for under warrant repair. We've settled on refund as I refused to accept a defective product and had a better luck at different store. I actually have a feeling they are not happy with Nikon position either.

Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow