Is Panasonic Doomed? Massive Losses!!

Started Oct 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
john10001
Contributing MemberPosts: 626
Like?
Re: Is Panasonic Doomed? Massive Losses!!
In reply to Robby, Nov 3, 2012

Robby wrote:

I agree, the economy is down all over the world. A global economy, lead by the American economy. My wages have been flat for 3-4 years while my taxes have doubled along with the price of my health care. Fuel prices are largely to blame for inflation too.

Great points! We are in an inter-decadal global recession not too disimmilar from the great depression though perhaps not quite as bad. Also factor in what they have had to deal with in Japan before things turn around and the world economy roars back into business.  Andmore recently not forgetting in the US with Sandy and the national deficit. I think there will be more pain ahead but it is the large corporations that are best placed to weather the storm especially well run companies like Panasonic with strong unerlying value. It is the companies that seem out of fashion or boring, that have been around for a long time that are precisely the ones to invest in and will be around for a long time to come.

-- hide signature --

Kind Regards,
John
Born in the United Kingdom of Great Britain. I reject EU citizenship.
Pentax Espio Mini / Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 / Hoping to get a Pentax K-5 dSLR at some point with a Prime Lens around 31mm!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow