Started Nov 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
andyfl
Junior MemberPosts: 43
Like?
Amazon open box deal on A77/16-50
Nov 3, 2012

I just missed out on the excellent Sony Rewards deal on the A77/16-50 from a few months ago and was quite dissapointed.  I have been hoping that deal would be brought back again, but so far no luck.  Then, today I found that Amazon just made available some "like new" A77/16-50 kits that are apparently returns that were made using the Amazon 30 day return policy.  Since the factory seals on the packaging were broken, Amazon will not sell them as new and is offering them at a significant reduction.  I just ordered one for $1290 and added a one year warranty for another $47,  which seems like a great deal to me for a camera that has no more than 30 days of trial use.  They offer the 30 day return policy on this one as well, so I can check it out for 30 days myself.  They also have "very good" condition ones for $1260.

Anyway, I thought others that missed out on the Sony Rewards deal might be interested in this.  I should have it within 10 days (using the free shipping) and am looking forward to trying it out.

Andy

Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow