Started Nov 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
peweuk
Contributing MemberPosts: 537Gear list
Like?
Re: Peter
In reply to Steve Bingham, Nov 3, 2012

Steve Bingham wrote:

Thanks for the update.

Trend has done this before, removed it when asked, and now they have it back. The site is CLEAN. I scanned it and hostexcellence.com (these guys are excellent) scaned it as well as a having it reviewed by my request. I use AVG as a virus scanner and it shows nothing also. I don't really know what the deal is with Trend, but this is more than irritating - second time!

Trend is superb AV software - has kept my PC clean for 10 years with never one virus getting through. I was on the internet the best part of the day, every day for 8 years (due to my business at the time) and Trend stopped well over 300 virus/trojan attempts.

However over the last couple of years the Internet Security now built in does report quite a few sites as dangerous even though I know they are not - which is, as you say, irritating at times.

Thanks for the notice. Did you hit refresh and get the same message?

I tried access various times and always got the warning, but did check a box requesting them to review the site.

-- hide signature --

My Gallery is here -
http://www.uko.com/photosdemo

peweuk's gear list:peweuk's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow