How many of the KM bridge camera 'old crowd' still visit the forum?

Started Nov 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tonymp
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,781
Like?
How many of the KM bridge camera 'old crowd' still visit the forum?
Nov 3, 2012

Hi guys,

From time to time I pop by for a quick browse and wondered how many of the old crowd of 'KM Bridge Camera' users still do the same?

I still have my trusty A2 and use it for holidays and as a 'keep in the car' camera so it certainly doesn't spend it's life languishing somewhere on a dusty shelf doing nothing - it still earns it's keep!

It would be good to hear from members of the old crowd and to let us all know what you're up to these days and whether you're still using your A2, A1, D7 xxx.

The KM Forum was probably one of the most friendly, informative and inviting forums I've ever visited or had the pleasure on which to post - sadly times change and technology moves on but it would be nice for a get-together once in a while to do a few posts like we did in the old days.

Anyway, regards to everyone..

Tony

-- hide signature --

I'm not too good at maths but, 98% of the time I get them right... I'm not really bothered about the other 3%!
www.le-femme.co.uk

Pentax K-m (K2000)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow