D600 - one month of use, and it's gotta go!

Started Oct 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Theodoros Fotometria
Senior MemberPosts: 2,090
Like?
If you have to expose a troll, ...expose his logic!
In reply to Theodoros Fotometria, Nov 2, 2012

Theodoros Fotometria wrote:

olyflyer wrote:

OK, the subject...

He said: "I shoot indoor sports, so for me, the real upgrade from the D700 is the D4."

...and I answered: "OK, so problem solved. The D700 is been replaced by the D4. :-)"

Was that bad if you actually saying the same I do? Anyway, the answer to your question is: No, the D4 is not the upgrade route from the D700, but it is from the D3, however, if one needs the higher fps and is using the D700 today then yes, the D4 is the way to go.

Man... where do you buy this unique logic?

D4 is not an upgrade path to D3 is a replacement! D700 lacks a replacement, so a D4 is an upgrade path... it takes an unstable mind to argue all the time against what the whole world knows... for the purpose of arguing!

How the hell did you manage to come to the conclusion now that D4 is neither a replacement (which you stated earlier) nor an upgrade path for the D700 owner (which you never was)?

D700 has some unique values that their owners got it for, (small files, fast frame rate, great buffer capacity, minimal approach) ...D800 (which you first insisted as being its replacement - without you ever used the camera) has a completely different design approach so, to its users , its no where near a replacement.... hence the camera remains unreplaced, guess which camera provides an upgrade path by upgrading further on the same values.... I bet you will now have to claim ...the D3100(!) ....only for not saying the name ...D4! ....LOL

Theodoros
www.fotometria.gr
www.fotometriawedding.gr

-- hide signature --

Theodoros
www.fotometria.gr
www.fotometriawedding.gr

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow