Noob photos with the FZ200 ... thoughts?

Started Nov 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jay143
New MemberPosts: 17
Like?
Noob photos with the FZ200 ... thoughts?
Nov 2, 2012

Firstly - thank you to everyone who has taken the time and posted pictures and advice on using the FZ200...these posts made it easy for me to decide to buy this camera.  I am definitely a noob when it comes to photography, but I have to say I am thrilled with some of the pictures I have been able to take at this point.  I was able to get dozens of great photos at the zoo, closeups, zooms, etc, but for the most part they were pretty straight forward pictures of animals.

That being said, here are a few that caught my eye as they are from a slightly different perspective.  I really like these photos, and I would love some feedback as I've been looking at so many photos I'm not sure if these appeal to me simply because they are different, and not because they are good photographs.  These are the jpegs straight off the camera - I have the RAW files and will work with them when I get a little more experience doing that... :/

Thanks again for all of the info - you people make this a great forum!!

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow