Started Nov 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tryingtolearn
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
New purchaser looking for some advice
Nov 2, 2012

To anyone that can help, I am driving myself crazy reading reviews, looking at specs (although a lot of them don't mean anything to me) trying to decide on a camera that is right for me.

I have decided against DSLR and interchangeable lens cameras for personal reasons and am leaning towards a compact for what I need.  The purpose of my camera is business (real estate) and travel or recreation.  I need something that shoots wide angle, is good in low light situations and provides above average picture quality.  The reason for choosing a compact is we would also like to use it for travel and would like a larger than normal zoom capability.  I really like the Cannon S100 and S110 but would like something comparable with more zoom.  I am talked to retailers but it seems everyone has their own agenda and brand preference and I am having a tough time deciding which camera is right for me.

Any input would be aprecaited.  I am hoping to narrow it down to a few models and put some in my hands.

Thanks in advance,

Tryingtolearn.

Canon PowerShot S110
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow