Panny FZ200 user settings advice wanted...

Started Nov 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ron 1973
Junior MemberPosts: 29
Like?
Panny FZ200 user settings advice wanted...
Nov 2, 2012

Hello Folks,

My FZ200 just arrived and the battery is charging. Just thought I would take a moment to ask what settings others are using as a starting point. I have seen some really nice shots on the forum, and thought I might lessen the learning curve. I am new to the forum, so I'll give a little personal background. I shoot as a hobby only, and once in a while get some really nice keepers. I currently shoot with a Nikon D90, D5100 (with a few decent lenses), Panny FZ35, and had and returned the FZ40 which I thought wasn't as satisfying as the FZ35. I really enjoy my DSLRs, but I never take them out to places where I think they will get  dirty or banged up. I take the FZ35 everywhere, and the video capability is great. I loved the thought of a 2.8 lens on the FZ35, so I bought the FZ200. I know the Panny will not have the IQ anywhere near the Nikons, but for everyday fun shots,vacations and video, it will do just fine. I have the latest PS software to help as well. Any input from currents users will be great appreciated...

Thanks,

Ron

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow