Started Nov 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Bananasplit
Regular MemberPosts: 300Gear list
Re: Let's see if you really are a troll or not
In reply to gkreth, Nov 2, 2012

gkreth wrote:

Bananasplit wrote:

K5 drops dramatically (839 euros including grip and bag), but more critics come out of the woods:

- The mechanics is not reliable: mirror locks up and you pay half of its price to repair it.

Prove this. Show sources and documentation. Then, prove that it happens with a higher degree of frequency than with other cameras.

- The weather proof, so much advertised by some (paid) people around

Prove this. Show sources and documentation.

dust and water gets inside the LCD screen.

Prove this. Show sources and documentation. Then, prove that it happens with a higher degree of frequency than with other cameras.

- The K5 takes fast "great" but blurred pics as the the focus is not good.

I do not have to prove anything.

Then, when you're done with that, let's discuss all the other deficiencies of every other camera made: AF issues on the D7000, sensor stains on the D7000, AF issues with the D800, etc. I don't have time to research them all, but I glance at the "Top Posts" every time I come to DPR, and I see lots of complaining, about nearly every camera ever made.

You got issues with your K-%, fine: Fix them, or get another camera, or stop using it and use one of your other cameras. You say you own "Canon and Sony gears. [sic]"; why not use them, instead, if they are so much better?

Where did I say that a brand is better or worse than another. I let these comparisons to you. You seem to like that.

You have labeled "fanboy" anyone who disagrees with you, and told them to address/dispute your points.

They did not dispute my points. They are not that smart. They just went into insults.

I now call on you to defend your points.

Here's another challenge: List the issues you have with your Sony and Canon cameras.

If there are no issues with your Sony and Canon cameras, tell us all why you don't instead just use them all the time.

I am not at your orders. I repeat so that may be you understand before writing another agressive message. I never said that a brand is better than another. I let fanboys, paid guys and senile photographers go into these kind of arguments. I compare one camera to another and decide which one is better suited to my use.

Now, if you get org... by telling people they are trolls and denying that people posted problems with their gear, just keep on posting.

Bananasplit's gear list:Bananasplit's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Pentax K-5 Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM +8 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ToshNew
AlexNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow