K30, K5 or K01????

Started Oct 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
packley
Forum MemberPosts: 51
Like?
Re: K30, K5 or K01???? K01 is such a bargain!
In reply to flektogon, Nov 2, 2012

I have K10 and K7 plus I use a Panasonic 4/3 DMC-G3 and find its small size a wonderful carry around camera.

But just ordered the K-01 for $446 with 40mm lens and Bundle, which is an exceptional value with the extra battery and other stuff listed below, Adorama claims this bundle is a $100 value!

Pentax K-01 Digital Camera with Pentax 40mm F/2.8 XS Lens - Black - Bundle - with 16GB SD Memory Card, Camera Case, Digital Memory Case, Spare D-LI90 Rechargeable Battery

http://www.adorama.com/IPXK01K40A.html

How can you go wrong??

And I suspect others are correct in the assumption that this is Pentax first and only mirrorless big lens capable camera which will be historically an exceptional camera not duplicated by others. Panasonic, Olympus, Nikon, Canon are chasing the four-thirds market hard, and I am waiting for the GH-3 which will be quite pricey.  Maybe the K-01 will make the new GH-3  a less attractive upgrade

Good hunting, I suspect the supply will be scouped up by smart pentaxians and others reading between the lines

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow