Xpro1 more street shots of Los Angeles Part IV

Started Nov 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
Indulis Bernsteins
Regular MemberPosts: 415Gear list
Like?
Good and also great photos!
In reply to Bejersey, Nov 2, 2012

Photo #3- "God has been so good 2 me"- is amazing.

Anyone who wants to see how amazing needs to look at it fullsize, then make sure your browser is not doing a "down-rez to fit on screen" (e.g. firefox, if you hover the mouse over the photo and it turns into a magnifying glass with a + then you need to click again to see the real fullsize photo!). Wow!

I showed it to a friend who is a leica man, and he sent me some links to Leica M shots (the monochrome Leica), and I think your photo is as good as any there, or even better! Same goes for IQ. He tried to convince me to look at a 2nd hand Leica M8 which with a lens would have been about $7K. I said:

1. I can't afford it
  2. I think the Leica body + glass is no better than I'm seeing with the X-Pro1 + Fuji glass (and hopefully the X-E1), for $1500 to $2000. I'll save my money to get more lenses!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/borgei/sets/72157631902199350/

Indulis Bernsteins's gear list:Indulis Bernsteins's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow