Just cancelled my D600 order

Started Nov 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
JMZ48
Contributing MemberPosts: 503
Like?
Re: Just cancelled my D600 order
In reply to mfahim27753, Nov 2, 2012

Good advise, however at this point of time I'd suggest you to consider a little modified approach: seat and wait a while, about (3) month.

Since Nikon is going to anounce 16-85 F4 VRIII any time soon,  and 70-200 F4 VRIII is already anounced.... why not to keep what you have till both new faster lenses are readily available and make move then...???  It will push you back to February... so what?

Get lens(es) first, then, maybe you find your existing camera to be good enough with this semi-pro lenses. You will not go wrong with new glass. Do not expect, as Mako said to see much improvement between D90 and D7000.  Pic's quality will be very close.

Your other option will be just adding Nikon 16-85 F4, plus Tokina 11-16 F2.8 and keep 70-300.    All together, the glass is more important then the body that includes some more gimick.  In real life, if you can't take picture with D90, then you will not be able to take it with neither D7000 nor D600.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow