If you could...would you..???

Started Nov 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
wyliec2
Forum MemberPosts: 81
Like?
Re: If you could...would you..???
In reply to Nano princess, Nov 2, 2012

I had an A65 and moved to the A77 - I returned my A65 just within my return window.  I'm absolutely happy that I did - my main reason was micro-adjust for lenses but I find the control options give me the rapid flexibility to change my shooting parameters as I desire.

As others have noted, the most bang for the buck between the A57 and A77 would be in purchasing additional lenses for an A57 - with the caveat that you don't need micro-adjust and/or do not change shooting parameters on the fly (ie. A, S, MFNR, HDR, etc.) where the memory modes come in handy.

As a newcomer to DSLR/SLT, I'd lean towards an A57 and additional lenses.  On the other hand, if you're a fast study, will quickly learn your camera's limitations and want more....and will be haunted by the "I wish I'd gone for the A77" (ie. what I really wanted), then it might make more sense to change while you have the optimal opportunity.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow