ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Nano princess
Regular MemberPosts: 288
Like?
If you could...would you..???
Nov 2, 2012

We know Iam oh so new with the whole real camera thing.- A57

Love ..love ..love it.  But heck I have no comparison.

Came to this site originally looking for a bridge camera.  Recommendations- get a dslr.  My thoughts ...oh they so don't know me, I can barely work my remote. These people are pros, how in the world can I learn photography?  But after really listening to what others said I stepped away from the whole bridge camera and purchased..whoot whoot my first real camera. A57, so much to learn.... But my photos are so much clever ,crisper,sharper, sometimes I even get the bokeh..jumping up and down.

I looked at some nikons, some cannons, and never the A77

Would have to say I would have never even looked at the a37 or 57 if I hadn't stumbled away from the beginners section and found you all.  Then checked out the a57 and bought that one ..purchased over the cannon t4i , a couple nikons, etc ( thanks although do any ladies own the slt's?) lol me and my camera bag shares- wink wink

Would you switch to the A77? If you are new and have the A57? If so why? If not why? Another words is the a77 better????

i have another week and I could always come up with a little more money and exchange it for the a77

Would you? Like what's the major difference? Is it faster?, better photos from a novice stand point?,better video?.what??? I know it's heavier from what others have mentioned.  But if both weighed the same??? What then??

thanks all

Canon EOS 650D (EOS Rebel T4i / EOS Kiss X6i) Sony SLT-A37 Sony SLT-A57 Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow