Fujifilm, Not even in the top 10 Locked

Started Oct 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Jeff Seltzer
Senior MemberPosts: 1,718
Ratty - very legit question, please consider...
In reply to rattymouse, Nov 1, 2012

rattymouse wrote:

Jeff Seltzer wrote:

By including the word "just" in your thread title, you are implying disappointment. So, are you disappointed that Fuji is not a top 10 brand in Japan in terms of sales?

Yes, as a big time fan of Fujifilm cameras i am shocked that they are not in the top 10 in mirrorless in Japan. Apparently that is some sort of crime here. I did not know that.

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinions and/or suggestions of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

You seem like a smart person. I'm really surprised you don't understand the negative reaction you receive. Your posts need improving if you want respect. I have a legit question: with this kind of thread, which best describes your intent:

1. I found something I thought was interesting, I just wanted to share - no real intent

2. I wanted to start an insightful discussion

3. I wanted to irritate and excite people

I'm hoping it was either 1 or 2, but you can see that #3 is what you are really doing. Why not post the article about sales, then offer some hypotheses? At least give us an opinion. Instead, you just post an article with no context, and subtly invite defensiveness by your phrasing of the thread title, i.e., "...just"

My guess is that you will continue to receive "complaints" - does that make you happy?

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow