The Zen of post processing?

Started Oct 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
jbf
jbf
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,110
Like?
Re: The Zen of post processing?
In reply to ChrisMT, Nov 1, 2012

I'm the opposite.  I typically select one or two photos and edit them in Photoshop using a very manual process, and that's the way I like to work.  However, sometimes I have a larger group of photos that I want to process with minimal effort.  After reading your post, I did some searching.  This is the best option I found:

http://support.google.com/plus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1053729&topic=1257351&ctx=topic

I've never tried it, so when I say it's the best option, it's the best tool based on the description of how it works that I was able to find in a few minutes of searching.  It looks like you can do a variety of basic edits and also apply a number of fancy filters and effects very simply.  I'm guessing it's extremely limited compared to Photoshop, but that's the tradeoff for low effort processing.  If I have time in the next couple days, I'll try it out and let you know what I think.  If anyone else has tried it, please feel free to chime in.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow