Other Systems dream of this performance at f/5.6 - but at f/2.0?

Started Oct 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
John King
Forum ProPosts: 12,797Gear list
Like?
Re: What an insane sequence this has resulted in...
In reply to illy, Nov 1, 2012

illy wrote:

John King wrote:

In the light of the above, your thread was guaranteed to get the response you have witnessed.
They consider this to be "entertainment", which gives you some idea of just how mentally disturbed they are ...

-- hide signature --

Regards, john from Melbourne, Australia.
(see profile for current gear)
Please do not embed images from my web site without prior permission
I consider this to be a breach of my copyright.
-- -- --
The Camera doth not make the Man (nor Woman) ...
Perhaps being kind to cats, dogs & children does ...
I am a Photography Aficionado ... and ...
"I don't have any problems with John. He is a crotchety old Aussie. He will smack you if you behave like a d**k. Goes with the territory." boggis the cat
Gallery: http://canopuscomputing.com.au/gallery2/v/main-page/

Bird Control Officers on active service.

the problem was, a statement was made that was false, it seems a given on this forum to totally criticise other systems then cry wolf when some of us attempt to try and put the story straight, we then get accused of trashing 4/3rds, which we don't, people can use whatever systems they like, but starting a thread denigrating another system as your topic......... what did he expect, and of course when we start debating this we are the ones blamed for the criticism.

-- hide signature --

I WIN BY SHOUTING LOUDEST

Your statement is the greatest load of frog sh!t I have read in a long time.

You and your trolling buddies attempt to destroy anyone here who expresses any kind of satisfaction with their gear of choice.

THAT is patently obvious just from a cursory examination of the contributions by yourself and Joe James to this thread. How else would any rational person describe the discussion between the two of you in this thread about curry recipes and preferences. In another recent thread you brought up where to find "ladyboys" in Bangkok. Yet another example of your high-class intellectual contributions to discussion in this forum.

The OP is also speaking from pretty wide experience.

-- hide signature --

-

John King's gear list:John King's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-510 Olympus E-30
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
OnusNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow