What kind of processing is this?

Started Oct 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Gord SW Ont
Senior MemberPosts: 2,134Gear list
In reply to zambie, Nov 1, 2012

I think it's a different type of painting with light than you are thinking of???? Check out the following link:


and look at PWL & PWL II photoshop actions (the R-S section , items 22 & 23).

These can be used for very large areas.

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow