K5II-s samples thread:

Started Oct 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
justin23
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,070Gear list
Like?
Re: K5II-s samples thread:
In reply to KHaken, Oct 31, 2012

KHaken wrote:

i really do not like it. Most people do not even notice it but I see it in many photos which are "so-called-evidence" of k5IIs superior resolution.

No AA? Great for studio, great for landscapes. Not great for me - all-around shooter..

I can see it but only because you have cropped it down to see it.  In practical use i don't see it in any photos from the K5IIs, except for black,white line patterns and grey patterns.  Most obvious place to photograph these is fashion, so i'd definately either make sure if I was a fashion shooter, to have one of each camera

I understand pixel peeping to find flaws, but it gets ridiculous if the photo as it is intended to be viewed looks good. It is like going to a restaurant and eating a delicious meal and asking them what was in it, only to find out one of the ingredients you don't like.  So even though you loved the dish, you won't eat it again, because there was something in it you didn't like.

-- hide signature --

Justin
--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/justinwatson

justin23's gear list:justin23's gear list
Pentax K20D Pentax K-5 Pentax Q Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 Pentax smc DA 16-45mm F4 ED AL +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow