NEX-5N lost or stolen, what should I replace it with?

Started Oct 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bobfa
Junior MemberPosts: 38Gear list
Like?
NEX-5N lost or stolen, what should I replace it with?
Oct 31, 2012

I loaned a good friend my NEX-5N with my BLACK 18-55 zoom to learn and the camera disappeared.  I was going to sell the body to him and keep the lens...  Anyway I had pretty much moved on to the NEX-7 and was going to get a second -7 body.

The loss of the black lens is an emotional one.  It looks like I still have to buy a kit to replace it.  Getting another -5n in black with the kit lens is pretty cheap right now, but is it the right thing to do.??

S00000000....

After reading all the reviews I am very interested in the NEX-6.  I am thinking about ignoring the loss of the black lens and ordering the -6 with the new kit lens.

I found that switching between the -5n and the -7 in the field messed up my brain a bit and the -6 would do the same thing.

I am also in the market for a compact camera and maybe I should use this to get something to put in my pocket all the time.

Sad Photo Geek.

bobfa's gear list:bobfa's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Canon EOS 10D Canon EOS 7D Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 +3 more
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow