What Micro Four/Thirds Camera should I get?

Started Oct 31, 2012 | Questions thread
cprevost
Contributing MemberPosts: 570Gear list
Like?
Re: What Micro Four/Thirds Camera should I get?
In reply to ryan2007, Oct 31, 2012

The proof will be in the trying. The Lx7 would not be great for me because a manual zoom ring was important. The focal length range of the x10 and the built in viewfinder were also big advantages. Sometimes though you don't know exactly what things you are willing to live without until you get the camera in hand. What I had to do was to make a list of the advantages of each camera I was considering and prioritize the list. Once I did that the x10 came out on top for me. Your list may be different than mine though. Image quality on all the suggested cams is quite good. Some do low light better than others. Some have better out of camera jpeg colors etc. Unless you are a pixel peeper though I think that ergonomics and features will be the main thing separating them.

cprevost's gear list:cprevost's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P3 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow