one photo

Started Oct 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
tedolf
Forum ProPosts: 15,888Gear list
Like?
Re: Valentian, a quick tip.......
In reply to rrr_hhh, Oct 31, 2012

rrr_hhh wrote:

Tedolf wrote : You can do this in camera with no PP.

There is are two ways to combine pictures in camera with the E-M5 :

• multiple exposures, which you find in the shooting menu 2, after the bracketing option and which is explained in the manual p. 62.
  • images overlay which allows you to combine several images in camera as explained in the manual p. 73.

You can combine the overlay function with the multiple exposures function (see p. 62).

However, I don't know what Tedolf has in mind. I never had much luck with the moon; I have tried bracketing and HDR without much luck. The main problem has something to do with the brightness of the sky : too look natural, the sky surrounding the moon has to be brighter and merging the two pictures isn't that easy.

-- hide signature --

rrr_hhh

the Mutilpe Exposure option allows you to blend the photo's to your desire of transparancy.  The Moon double exposures are the easiest becuase for a telephoto shot of the Moon, they sky all around it is dark.   this is a double exposure:  Tedolph

tedolf's gear list:tedolf's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow